Saturday, May 2, 2009

ShellSink at the Open Source Bridge Conference


I'm going to be in Portland for the Open Source Bridge Conference (OSB) to talk about ShellSink. The abstract I submitted is overly ambitious as I promised to cover shellsink usage, implementation as well as distribution via Launchpad. I've decided to stick to usage and implementation of shellsink as I am giving a presentation entirely dedicated to distributing software via launchpad at OSCON this year. Of course, OSB has the totally awesome 24hour hacker lounge as well as an entire day dedicated to uncoference antics and open space shennanigans, so if anyone feels shortchanged I'd be happy to spend some time talking about launchpad (or whatever) in any of those situations. Please drop a line if you are going to be at OSCON or OSB this year.

No comments: